WHY WORK AT ABBE GROUP
Would you like to join a fun team of smart, inspired, ambitious and driven individuals from all sorts of professional backgrounds? In a company with core values that shape all you do, helping you tackle challenges, take risks, get creative & innovative and work smarter and better in and as a team? With countless opportunities for growth and mentorship?
Abbe Group also offers internship for those who are still pursuing their undergraduate study. We are looking for candidate who has the qualities such as determination, passionate, innovative, willing to learn and also hardworking. Our company will provide a good platform for you to develop better analytical, critical thinking and also improve your problem-solving skills so that you are well equipped with Abbe’s aspiration and industrial knowledge before you are ready to enter the society. For those who had experienced our warmest in Abbe Group, we always welcome you to become one of our Abbe’s family member upon graduation.
Please do not hesitate to drop an email at email@example.com if you have any inquiries regarding internship.
Job Field Available
• Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability.
• Advising & serving customers
• Assisting customers in order to help them find what they need.
• Assisting with promotional activities
• Promoting store cards or special offers.
• Helping to organise market research.
• Proven experience as a marketing assistant
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
• Exquisite communication and people skills
• Management of office equipment
• Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
• Handling external or internal communication or management systems
• Managing clerical or other administrative staff
• Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings
• Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
• Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
• Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
• Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
• Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
• Ability to program in languages such as C++, Java (J2EE), XML, Python etc.
• Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
• Excellent knowledge with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
• BSc/BA in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline
Once you have found a position that interests you on our career page, kindly submit your detailed resume including contact information and a recent photograph of yours to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to get a first view of your skills and capabilities, we will review the details you have provided to us and compare them to the requirements needed for the role. If we feel you meet the criteria we described in our advert, you will be invited for an interview with one of our representative executive so we can explore with you in further detail of your skills, experience, qualifications and competencies.